GO is looking for an experienced client manager to join our global team.
Our ideal candidate is a people person, KPI oriented marketer, with an elegant approach, who knows how to develop and operate winning relationships, and monetize them.
As a partnerships operation manager, you will be expected to take our clients to the next level and grow them across all channels.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating partnerships with a deep understanding of online marketing, acquisition, and demand generation. You are an excellent communicator with sharp operational and service bias.
What you’ll be doing:
· coordinate between the company and clients, and between various departments in order to ensure the smooth flow of information & completion of projects.
· Build relationships with global brands and maintain the ongoing relationship and their digital growth
· Build and present proposals to our advertising partners and prospects.
· Work closely with our global team to consistently achieve and exceed KPIs.
· Interact with the Operations team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful collaboration.
What you’ll bring:
· English – as a mother tongue - MUST
· Understanding of digital technology - MUST
· Experience as an affiliate/partnership manager in the on-line industry - Advantage
· Strong analytical proficiency and project management skills.
· Proven experience in performance campaigns – major advantage.
· Experienced media planner, preferably from a digital media company.
· Excellent communicator, presenter of ideas, great on the phone and solid general communication skills.
· Excellent technological skills, online savvy and the ability to learn quickly new platforms
· Strong analytical skills and monitoring /identifying trends in data and in generated reports- big advantage
· Goal oriented, Highly motivated, independent worker. Proactive and able to multitask,
· Team player and a creative problem solver- “out of the box” thinker.